We are seeking an experienced Support Coordinator for a provider of support services for people with disability. We are an innovative, family oriented, experienced company looking to welcome an enthusiastic, creative, and empathetic individual. We operate nationally and are headquartered in Outer East Melbourne. This position would suit a person looking to combine parenting and career, interested in working flexible hours.
In this role your working knowledge of the NDIS legislation and the NDIS Price Guide will be a considerable advantage.
Your activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Working with individuals, families, carers, guardians and service providers to understand NDIS legislation and plan development processes
- Helping people to prepare for their initial NDIS Plan meeting and subsequent reviews
- Supporting NDIS Participants to understand their NDIS Plan and assist with its implementation
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and implement workarounds to challenging problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong focus on quality outcomes and building relationships
- Good teamwork and customer service skills
- The ability to work on your own
- Ability to manage budgets
- Proficiency in using CRM software, internet and online tools
- Experience with service agreements
- A current Police Check
- Working With Children Check.
If you have the skills, drive and initiative to make things happen and want to work in a rewarding, growing and challenging environment then please respond to this ad with a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
*To Apply for This Position you must have Permanent Residency.