We work hard to get better at what we do and with massive growth we are looking to recruit empathetic and passionate people to work alongside those with disability, empowering them to make life better. Join our expert team in a positive work environment where you can make a difference.
NDIS; Flexible and Work from Home options
- Excellent Opportunity to join a growing business that strives for continual improvement
- Career opportunity and future development for eager and positive individuals
Care Support Network is seeking an NDIS Support Coordinator with dedication and passion to work alongside people who have disability, to be empowered to get the best out of life and their NDIS plan. This role is suited to an experienced LAC, Support Coordinator, or someone with great experience and who has a passion for working in the disability sector.
Due to the rapid growth of the NDIS and our business this is an exciting opportunity to join our positive, family friendly team.
In this role your working knowledge of the NDIS legislation, the NDIS Price Guide and MyAgedCare will be a considerable advantage. Your activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Working with individuals, families, carers, guardians and service providers to understand NDIS legislation and plan development processes
- Ability to help people to prepare for their initial NDIS Plan meeting and subsequent reviews
- Supporting NDIS Participants to understand their NDIS Plan and assist with its implementation
- Develop and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and implement workarounds to challenging problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong focus on quality outcomes and building relationships
- Good teamwork and customer service skills
- The ability to work on your own
- Ability to manage budgets
- Proficiency in using CRM software, internet and online tools
- Experience with service agreements
- A current Police Check
- Working With Children Check.
If you are positive, dependable and personable and want to work in a rewarding, growing and challenging environment then please respond to this ad with a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com
To Apply for This Position, you must have Permanent Residency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent